Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Videophone Superstore at ZVRS

Wow. ZVRS not only offers a lot of different services, but also 4 different products designed to fit with each person's needs. Here we go!


  • Microphone
  • Video Camera
  • 8.4" LCD
  • Speakerphone
  • Keypad
  • Offers ZVRS, HolaVRS, VCO Plus, My Mail, Z Alert, My Contacts, Z Connect,  and Dual Tone. (A dual tone allows you to enter your PIN, bank account, or other numerical automated menu options without having to sign the numbers to the interpreter)






  • 7" screen
  • Can do broadband or WIFI
  • Remote Control
  • Offers My Mail, Z Alert, My Contacts, VCO Plus






  • 15.5" tall
  • Lens Cover
  • Cmaer aLens / Microphone
  • Numeric Keypad
  • Speaker
  • Volume Control
  • Offers ZVRS, HolaVRS, VCO Plus, My Mail, My Contacts, Z Alert
You can get a flasher for $27.99, a tripod for $15.99 or both for $39.99. (http://www.zvrs.com/z-series/z-340/flasher-tripod-pricing)


Additionally, a hearing person can buy 
**However, there is a monthly or annual subscription fee.** I am not sure why???





  • Work with Mac or PC.
  • H.264 video quality. ((H.264 is a standard for video compression, and is equivalent to MPEG-4. Mobile phones support this.)
  • VRS
  • Video call recording 
  • 10-dight number pre-installed for you.
**Keep in mind, this will consume a lot of memory. At least 1 gb of RAM. Some of you don't have that capacity. As result, the video quality may suffer.**

Finally, you can contact them at
help.zvrs.tv
email at help@zvrs.com
phone @ 800 296 3808
Wowiee.I wonder is that too many choices for us? 

3 comments:

  1. Not enough choices - I want to see more choices out there...attractive choices! The Z150 is a superior device but its ugly as heck! The ZOJO isn't too bad. I want my next videophone to be something like an iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z4 annual fee applied for Hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i deaf from helpppp at world deaf likeeee me!, i, kufa_deaf5@hotmail.com, kufa_deaf5@oovoo.com thx

    ReplyDelete