Thursday, February 18, 2010

Videophones coming to school buses

We already can access to TVs and Internet inside airplanes and cars. So why can't we do that for school buses???

Well, guess what??? Now you can! :)


"Internet buses may soon be hauling children to school in many other districts, particularly those with long bus routes. The company marketing the router, Autonet Mobile, says it has sold them to schools or districts in Florida, Missouri and Washington, D.C." (Internet Bus)

I am constantly impressed by people's ideas! It's amazing what we can come up and how we apply our ideas. 

Soon, we'll be able to access to the Internet anywhere in the world. I can't wait! How about you?

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be distracting... I get sick reading in any moving vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it'll be awesome. I'm tired of counting the trees.

    ReplyDelete